Events at Trinidad Rancheria
On February 20, 2024 The Trinidad Rancheria welcomed the community to the US 101/Trinidad Area Access Improvement Project – Project Scoping Meeting, the presentation can be found here:
On August 15, 2023 The Trinidad Rancheria welcomed the community to the US 101/Trinidad Area Access Improvement Project – Community Workshop, the presentation and exhibits can be found here:
Occasionally, there are documents and resources made available to the public for input, recommendations and comment. Please review this section for instructions on input to Trinidad Rancheria’s Tribal Council.
RFQ Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District Mainline Extension Redevelopment Project
In the News
We love being featured in the community! Check out some recent press below.
- World Ocean Day – Public Walkthrough of Stormwater Construction Project
- On World Oceans Day, the Cher-Ae Heights Indian Community Leads Oil Spill Response Drill to Ensure Safe and Clean Ocean Waters
- Trinidad Rancheria rehearses oil spill response
- Cher-Ae Heights Indian Community Honors the 40th Anniversary of Employee Erica Ervin at the Seascape Restaurant
- Trinidad Rancheria unveils centralized services center